20.7.04

Mackie on Alphamagic:

People who need to contact me can get my mobile number via pm, either to myself or Nexxi.

I was told, along with all Alphamagic staff to leave work on Monday morning, and that we would be contacted when to return and if further information was given out.

Alphamgic’s bank have taken control of all the accounts and it has gone into administration as far as I know, it is now down to the banks crew to access the situation and whether or not the business can survive and carry on or whether it will go into receivership.

At the moment its like being in freefall and I have no magic answers for anyone. As far as I have been advised by family and friends, and people who have been through a similar process, people owed money and people that owe money will be contacted officially if the banks decide to go down the route of closing Alphamagic down.

My AIM may be on at my mothers house, as I use that computer there occasionaly, unfortunately I am not there so please no more abusive messages as she doesn’t understand what is happening, she is just trying to surf the internet, and AIM is opening up automatically. Although im hoping she wont log on any more.

As soon as I know anything further I will pass on the information to people that need to know it. People can obtain my mobile number by PM’in me, I hope you understand my reluctance to post my mobile number up on a message board.

I do not own Alphamagic, I am an employee, I am not privy to boardroom level discussions and so I can only pass on what limited information I know.

For those people quick to judge I’d like to say there are many reasons as to why alphamagic finds itself in this position, many it’s own fault but also many out of their control.

I will try to help with information as soon as I get it.

Jason (Mackie)