23.8.05

Police State In Action Update

Spor of Final Reckoning [Renegade Hardware | TOV | Barcode] shared this:

"We spotted the helicopter coming in, then things started looking dodgy when it came in lower with a searchlight and circled, its engines where drowning out the music, then some shouting and full-on Swat in camo dress with rilfes stormed the stage, with cries of 'get the fuck out or go to jail'. From my run to get my bag off the stage and get to the car I managed to snap a few photos, I'll be getting them developed ASAP...I've never seen anything like it, it looked like a scene from Brazil. From what we heard they'd been surveying the venue since 5pm. We saw unarmed peaceful ravers getting beat down to the ground and cuffed with knees in their backs, dogs, teargas, I've never seen any sort of law enforcement act with such needless aggression.

The venue was fantastic; in the Utah mountains, lasers and searchlights scanning out, and what was quickly turning into a huge crowd, and I found it particularly hard-hitting seeing so many peoples enthusiasm for something they love and hard work was crushed so callously."

here is the flyer from the event:
VERSUSB

pics of the arrested here