29.10.05

Fanu - presents the Fanu Mix Vol.2

1. Tale From The Sea (Breakin’ Records)
2. Bad Karma (forthcoming soon Vibe’z)
3. Tribes - remix (Warm Communications)
4. Footsteps Concealed (forthcoming on Warm Communications)
5. Orient Dawn (forthcoming on Vibe’z)
6. Defunct Drums’ Depression Decade - VIP (forthcoming soon on Offshore Recordings)
7. Jason - (forthcoming on Thermal)
8. Jungle Got No Ranks (forthcoming on Make-Shift Recs.)
9. Leave The Natural World Behind (forthcoming on Vibe’z)
10. World Behind A World (forthcoming on Soothsayer Recs.)
11. The Circle of Sycamore Trees (forthcoming on Warm Communications)
12. From Afterlife She Speaks (forthcoming on Nerve Recs.)
13. Toshiro - (forthcoming on Darkestral)

“I don’t think I will be making much dnb in the future (near future at least) as I seem to be gradually losing my dnb-mindedness (can’t help it) — so let’s enjoy this now and wait for the tunes to come out on vinyl - yeah, labels, I am looking at you!
The mixing is shit as usual as I’m not a DJ (mediocre at best, only few gigs a year, no routine…) but I hope you enjoy the tunes “ - Fanu