6.12.05

Thought For The Day

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph."
- Shirley Temple Black

Morning everyone. Another nasty, drizzly, overcast day here in Birmingham, UK. Have a mix to cheer yourselves up:

Paul Reset - Twisted & Brainfire Radio Show @ HardcoreRegime (01/12/2005)

For your delectation:

01. Technical Itch – Haunted – Penetration
02. Cruel Intentions – Divergence – Obscene
03. Robot Death Squad – Implosion Device – Hate
04. B-Key – Envious Eyes – Tech Itch
05. Q-Bit – Jackdaw (Unknown Error Remix) – D.O.R
06. Evol Intent – Horns & Halos (Ewun Remix) – Barcode
07. Photek – Baltimore – Photek
08. Technical Itch – Nothing – Freak
09. Limewax – *****ing Core – Tech Itch

As the man himself says,

"Put a mix together for a friends radio show on hardcoreregime.com this Thursday - but since I doubt any of you would tune in to a hardcore/gabba show, I thought I'd sling the mix online. A bit harder than most of my sets but was a special "harder edged" mix mix for the show. As always thanks to the guys at Combat for the hosting!"

Enjoy everyone, I'm off to University now. Ez o/