14.4.04

"young pimpin way outta ya vision
don't set your sights on my position
I'm way outta your division
I was runnin when you were tryin to figure out your division
Im sittin on the block watching hustlas makin a killin
til I jumped in the game without my uncles permission
against all of my famlies wishes thru whatever conditions
I'm workin trap n servin kitchen with intentions of gettin my mittens on a couple millions working off commission
everyday I'm on a mission with heavy ______ to solicit
I buy, flip it, weight it, ship it, to who cook it and sniff it
when I talk G's listen they can see I've been living the same
life that I'm spittin I aint frontin and trippin I came outta the trap
I didn't just come here visit
I named the album trap musik cuz I'm being specifc you lame
its for my niggas still investin in cain and wearin rubberbands just outta respect for the game"

-T.I., Rubberband Man Remix