30.7.05

DJ Friction - The Mix Show 29/07/2005 (Grand Finale)

“DJ Friction leaving The Mix Show
After nearly 3 years of association with 1Xtra I’m very sad to say I’ll be leaving my Mix Show at the end of July. I’ve loved doing the show and I’m gutted to be leaving but unfortunately with my general work schedule increasing so much something has to give and I’m not in the position to commit myself to the station as much as required.”


“I want to big up all the listeners who tuned in week in week out because its you guys that have made it what it is. I also want to send a big thank you to everyone at 1Xtra and everyone that has guested on the show over the past year or so. I will be touring the USA on the 14th July but I’ll be back on the 28th for an absolutely massive show with some big guests! Hopefully we can match the vibes when Marky, Dynamite and SP came on.

It doesn’t completely end there either because you’ll be able to catch Sappo every Monday night between 2am and 6am from the beginning of August.

Once again, big up to all the listeners for your continued support, I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have. Peace!”

DJ Friction - The Mix Show 29/07/2005 Bryan Gee Guest Mix
1 - c clear & code breaker - 2 tone sound
2 - shy fx - everyday
3 - ppb - gals
4 - logistics remix of burial
5 - blame - ?????
6 - ???????? - super fly
7 - high contrast - what we do
8 - kosheen guilty remix (not strider)
9 - ???????????????
10 - hazard - selector - 22 min